Payroll Status Change Form

Please use this form to process any change in an employee’s status, cost number, title, or pay. This form should not be used for Student Employees, please use the Student Hire/Payroll Form.

For full time or permanent part-time employees, the submission of the form will start the approval process which will include the appropriate departmental Vice President, President, Controller, and Human Resources. The approval requests will be sent out by Human Resources. You will be notified only if there is a problem in the approval process otherwise the change will be effective on your requested date.

Submit Form


Service ID: 39192
Tue 10/1/19 10:59 AM
Wed 7/21/21 12:35 PM