Popular Services

Report an issue or submit an FM maintenance request!

Use this form to change your major or minor.

This form is to be submitted by faculty member.

Use this petition to request any exception to policy not already covered by a more specific form.

Please use this form to process any change in an employee’s status, cost number, title, or pay. This form should not be used for Student Employees, please use the “Student Hire/Payroll Form

This form is to be submitted by faculty member.

Use this form if you want to petition being dropped from a class due to excessive absences.

This form is to be submitted by a faculty member when a student has exceeded skips in a class.

Course Access, Minor Changes, Canvas, & Faculty Support

Use this form to Add or Drop a class after the first day of the term.

Canvas (Courses) is North Central University's learning management system. Courses is used for the creation, managing and delivering learning content as well as communication with students and tracking their performance.

Your North Central credentials are used for accessing university computers, email, services, and networks. Use this service to report issues with your account or to request changes for an existing North Central University employee, student worker, or to request changes to a current employee's network access due to a change of department or responsibilities. 

Do not use this form to request new accounts.

The Housekeeping Department provides custodial and janitorial services for the university. These services include tasks such as general cleaning, vacuuming, carpet cleaning, disinfection, and trash/recycling removal.

Use this form to submit request/changes related to student employees.

Use this form to request permission changes, access requests, report requests, or dataset requests for Informer.

To promote interest in post-secondary academic teaching ministry, select students who demonstrate excellence within the college academic environment are provided the opportunity for involvement as a Teaching Assistant.

Please enter the course code that you wish to take that will put you over 18 credits (BUS-161).

Please use this service request to communicate any issues with payroll whether it is a past payroll or a future payroll. This would include items like incorrect deductions, pay changes, extra pay requests, etc. If you are sending a pay change for an employee, please attach your fully approved payroll status change form.

Request a Colleague or Salesforce access for an employee.

Change an employees Colleague or Salesforce permissions: security persona assignment, Self-Service access, and budget line access.

North Central University offers wired and wireless connectivity to employees, students, and guests. If you have issues, please report issues via this service request.

The IT Service Desk is a part of Information Technology. We are located on the second floor of Miller Hall, room 226. The service desk offers a full-service center that will address the technology support needs of all North Central employees and students in one convenient location.

Use this service to request a university account. Typically, this includes faculty, adjuncts, staff, student workers, staff partners, vendor employees, and other types of accounts.This form MUST be submitted by someone at the director level or above.